|Season(s)||10, 11 (Light and Dark)|
|Family|| Eve (originator)|
Alpha Vampwolf (progenitor)
Leviathan (distant relatives)
Monsters (cousin races)
Powers and Abilities
- Shapeshifting - Due to their werewolf side, vampwolves can transform into a wolf-like creature at will.
- Infectious Bite - While in beast form, a vampwolf can turn person into a werewolf through a bite.
- Claws and Fangs - Due to their werewolf side, vampwolves have powerful claws and are able to cut through solid walls. Their fangs can tear human flesh and can rip out a human heart right out of their chest cavity. They are also able to transform just their claws without transforming fully. Their vampire side possesses a different set of retractable fangs. Their teeth are superhumanly strong and can rip open a human's neck and leave huge bite marks on the corpse of the victim it has fed on.
- Super Strength - Vampwolves possess strength that is greater than humans. They able to lift heavy objects and overpower grown humans. Older ones, however, can overpower their own makers and other creatures.
- Super Speed - Vampwolves speed is greater than humans. It is possible that their speed, like their strength, increase with age.
- Super Agility - Vampwolves possess amazing agility. They can climb up walls and jump off buildings without hurting themselves. They also have greater reflexes than humans.
- Super Senses - Vampwolves have extremely keen senses that are superior to those of humans. They can see in the dark, hear a human's heart beat, and possess enhanced sense of smell. They can also track a human's blood over long distances.
- Immortality - Vampwolves can potentially live forever. They can't grow old and don't acquire conventional diseases that affect humans.
- Invulnerability - Vampwolves can not be killed by conventional methods, such as stab wounds or gunshots, and have an extreme durability to pain.
- Immunity - Vampwolves are immune to silver, due to their vampire side. They are also immune to sunlight, due to their werewolf side.
- Regeneration - As long as they have enough human blood, vampwolves can quickly heal any wound that does not include amputation.
- Super Stamina - Despite their hunger, vampwolves don't tire easily.
- Beheading - Beheading can kill vampwolves.
- Dead Man's Blood - The use of blood from the recently deceased can also be used as a method to incapacitate vampwolves briefly.
- The Colt - As the colt has the ability to kill almost anything, it is most likely a weakness to vampwolves.
- Vamptonite - Edgar states the Leviathan additive will kill werewolves as well as vampires.
- Werewolves Claws and Fangs - Vampwolves can be ripped to shreds and severe injured by a werewolf.
- Angels - Angels can easily kill any monster including vampwolves.
- Leviathans - Leviathans can effortlessly kill any monster.