|Season(s)||5 (Light and Dark: Bloodlines)|
|Status||Deceased (killed by Jack)|
|Title/Alias|| Invisible Man|
|Family|| Howard Griffin (great grandfather)|
Jack Griffin (great grand-uncle)
|Portrayed by:||Christian Slater|
Michael Griffin, also known as Hollow Man, was a soldier who was injected by a recreated invisibility serum, turning his body completely invisibility.
He was also the great grandson of the original invisible man, Dr. Howard Griffin and the great grand-nephew of the second invisible, Jack Griffin.
He was killed by Jack, after being stabbed repeatedly in the gut.
Power and Abilities
- Invisibility - Through a chemical process, Michael's skin, nails, hair, internal organs and blood have been rendered completely invisible.
- Skilled Firearms - Michael is skilled in the use of firearms.
- Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant - Michael is shown to be a formidable fighter and excels in advanced hand-to-hand combat.
- Gun - Michael is very proficient in using guns.
- Knife - Michael is very proficient in using knifes.