|Season(s)||6 (Light and Dark)|
|Status||Deceased (killed by Dean Winchester)|
Winchester Family (formerly)
|Family|| Unnamed Parents (adopted)|
Tina Turner (adopted sister)
Julia Wright (mother)
Julia Wright's demon (presumed father)
|Portrayed by:||Gattlin Griffith|
Jesse Turner was the adopted brother of Tina Turner and who was destiny to become the Antichrist.
During the Battle of Washington DC, Jesse battled his adopted sister Tina Turner, who defeated him by stabbing him in the gut with the Demon-Killing knife, but he was later shot by Dean Winchester with the Colt, to spare Tina the pain of killing her own adopted brother.
Powers and abilities
- Lucifer's Absence - Jesse's powers were activated when Lucifer was present on Earth, since the archangel was sealed again in the Cage, the his powers may have diminished again. However, he doesn't need Lucifer presents anyone due to his power growing stronger with age.
Banishing or Destroying
- Archangels - Due to him powered by an archangel, therefore archangels could make him powerless and easily kill him.
- God - As the nigh-omnipotent creator of the Universe, He can kill a Cambion.
- Death - As the nigh-omnipotent horseman and embodiment of death, he can kill a Cambion.
- The Darkness - As a nigh-omnipotent primordial entity that surpasses even God's power, it can kill a Cambion.
- Demon-Killing Knife - Could kill him as evidenced by the fact that Castiel tried to kill him using it and Tina used it in her fight with Jesse.
- The First Blade - Powered by the Mark of Cain and through the Darkness itself.
- The Colt - It can kill anything.
- Death's Scythe - It can kill anything.
- Angel Blade / Angel Sword / Archangel Blade - As a stronger version of the Demon Killing Knife it can therefore kill a Cambion.