|Season(s)||4 (Light and Dark: Bloodlines)|
|Species|| Devonian amphibian|
|Status||Deceased (killed by Abraham)|
|Title/Alias|| Alex Olsen (human name)|
|Portrayed by:||Julian Bleach|
Gill-man, originally known as Alex Olsen, was a scientist who drunk a formula, he created and turned into a reptile-like creature.
He was killed by Abraham Van Helsing, after throw acid on him and setting him on fire, burning him to death.
Powers and Abilities
- Super Strength - Gill-man can lift a grown man off the ground and throw them across a room.
- Super Durability - Gill-man is somewhat more durable and resistant to physical injury and pain than the body of an ordinary human. He possesses a great resistance against bullets than an ordinary human or a Frankenstein. He is also capable of withstanding much greater impact forces than an ordinary human without sustaining injury. He can withstand impacts that would cripple or kill an ordinary human with only mild discomfort.
- Regeneration - If injured, he is able to rapidly regenerate damaged or destroyed tissue to a degree far beyond that of a normal human. Injuries such as bullet wounds can fully heal within minutes to a few hours. he can't, however, regenerate severed limbs or missing organs.
- Super Speed - Gill-man can move at incredible speeds, while underwater.
- Super Stamina - Gill-man can swim vast distances and even fight underwater for prolonged periods of time without getting tired.
- Underwater Breathing - Gill-man can easily breathe underwater, as he is an amphibian creature.
- Water-Induced Abilities - When in contact with or in the presence of water, he gains a disproportionate amount of increased strength, speed, agility and endurance.
- Fire and Acid - Gill-man can be burn and killed by fire or acid.
- Severe Dismemberment - Significant damage like being ripped apart, can kill him.