|Season(s)||7-9 (Light and Dark)|
|Title/Alias||Guardian of Nature|
|Occupation||Father of Original Werewolves|
|Family|| Cosmic (creator)|
The Darkness (older brother)
God (older brother)
Twilight (older sister)
Father Time (older brother)
Life (older brother)
Death (older sibling)
The Beast (older brother)
Kronos (older brother)
Oberon (younger brother)
Archangels (nephews and nieces)
Angels (nephews and nieces)
Original Werewolves (creations)
|Portrayed by:||Tyler Hoechlin|
Fenris is a primordial being and father of original werewolves. He is also the guardian of nature. He likes to chew bones like a dog, the bigger, the better. He also likes to play fetch.
Light and Dark
Powers and Abilities
- Nigh-Omnipotence - As a primordial being, Fenris can do almost anything that he desires.
- Shapeshifting - Ferris can alter his appearance, changing between his human form, his true form, and his full or half wolf-like form at will.
- Super Strength - Fenris' strength is much greater than humans and his werewolves. He can easily overpower humans and can rip flesh and bones with amazing force.
- Super Agility - Fenris' agility is greater than humans and werewolves, often allowing him to perform incredible jumps and sprints easily.
- Super Speed - Fenris can move very fast; he is able to move from place to place in seconds.
- Super Stamina - Fenris does not tire easily, and doesn't require sleep or eating to survive.
- Super Senses - Fenris is able to see better than humans and his werewolves in darkness, his sense of smell and hearing is superhuman enhanced.
- Regeneration - Fenris can regenerate all non-lethal damage. He can even heal damage that would be fatal to humans or his werewolves such as injuries from a car wreck.
- Teleportation - Fenris can go anywhere he chooses in the universe.
- Nigh-Omniscience - Fenris possesses an incredible amount of knowledge and understanding of the universe and its workings, and could speak several languages.
- Immortality - Fenris is exempt from all forms of pain, fatigue, disease, or death.
- Mandatory Existence - Fenris like other primordial entities can be killed by each other. However like Fenris if other primordial entities are destroyed everything ends.
Harming and Banishing
- Silver - Fenris is vulnerability to silver like his werewolves, but unlike them he can't be kill by it, only harm by it.
- Primordial Entities - They can harm and even kill him.
- Light of Reborn - It can kill anything before and after the big bang, including Fenris.
- Blade of Time - A blade created by Father Time at the beginning of time, it resembles a medieval short sword and can kill anything in the universe.
- Death's Scythe - It can kill anything in exist, including Fenris.
- Kronos' Scythe - It can cause great damage and can even him.
- Mandatory Existence Compromised - If Fenris were to be killed, the imbalance would result in the annihilation of everything that exists, including other primordial entities.