|Status||Deceased (killed by Arthur Ketch)|
|Portrayed by:||Daniel Sharman|
Powers and Abilities
- Shapeshifting - Dante can morph his body to match any human or monster appearance. He can change his form in seconds and he can also copy clothing.
- Super Senses - Enhanced sight, hearing, and smell.
- Super Strength - Dante's strength is monumental compared to that of all other monsters, being able to overpower four hunters and one seraph simultaneously, lift a grown man into the air with one hand, and rip a car door off its hinges.
- Super Speed - Dante can move at speeds much faster then any human and most monsters.
- Super Stamina - Dante's durability and pain thresholds are far superior to the rest of his species.
- Regeneration - Dante is able to heal wounds caused by knives and bullets incredibly quickly. He can also regrow lost limbs, including organs.
- Immortality - Dante can live forever, provided it isn't killed by the Colt.
- Immunity - Dante is immune to most monster weaknesses like silver and fire.
These abilities are the traits of other monsters he can take on.
- Fangs - As a Vampire, Dante possess a set of retractable fangs. His teeth are superhumanly strong and can rip open a human's neck and leave huge bite marks on the corpse of the victim he has fed on
- Claws and Fangs - As a werewolf, Dante has powerful claws and are able to cut through solid walls. His fangs can tear human flesh and can rip out a human heart right out of their chest cavity. He is also able to transform just his claws without transforming fully.
- Telepathy - As a Shapeshifter, Dante has a telepathic link with the people he mimic, making him able to "download" the memory and thoughts of this person.
- Hallucinogenic Touch - As a Djinn, Dante can induce a series of delusions on the mind of his target, typically causing them to enter in an unconscious, dream-like state.
- Thermokinesis - As a Dragon, Dante can generate intense heat from his hands.
- Spikes - As a Wraith, Dante has sharp retractable prongs on the back of each wrist.
- Voice Mimicry - As a Wendigo, Dante can imitate the voices of humans to lure unsuspecting victims.
- Primordial Entities - God, The Darkness, Death, and archangels can easily annihilate Dante and therefore any monster.
- Death's Scythe - It can kill anything.
- The First Blade - It can kill almost anything.
- The Colt - The Colt can kill monsters.
|"Keep Calm and Carry On"|
|"The One You've Been Waiting For"|
|"Celebrating The Life Of Asa Fox"|
|"Rock Never Dies"|
|"Lily Sunder Has Some Regrets"|
|"Stuck in the Middle (With You)"|
|"Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell"|
|"Ladies Drink Free"|
|"The British Invasion"|
|"The Memory Remains"|
|"Twigs & Twine & Tasha Banes"|
|"There's Something About Mary"|
|"Who We Are"|
|"All Along the Watchtower"|