- "They barely had to try! Beating the snot out of you is something I've always wanted to do!"
- ―Dagon speaking with Mundus.
|Species||Demon (Prince of Hell)|
|Status||Deceased (Killed by Mundus)|
|Title/Alias||Dagon the Sadistic|
|Occupation||Lieutenant General of Hell (Formerly)|
|Affiliation:|| Lucifer (Formerly)|
|Family|| Lucifer (Formerly)|
White-Eyed Demons (Older Siblings)
Prince of Hell (Siblings)
|Portrayed by:||Ali Ahn|
Dagon was the eighth demon to be corrupted by Lucifer.
She was, along with the other Princes of Hell, chose to be Lucifer's successors known for being incredibly sadistic and cruel.
Among all demons she looked up to Mundus the most, viewing his cruelty to souls damned to Hell as an inspiration to the other demons and not recognizing he simply viewed them as the only beings worth punishing, as they were damned.
One day, when Lilith began twisting souls into demons, Mundus left and Dagon felt betrayed.
She, along with Ramiel and Asmodeus, left Hell to live on Earth, not paying attention to the issues between Heaven and Hell.
The King of Hell, Crowley, eventually made contact with Dagon along with Sin, Legion, and Ramiel where they informed her of Crowley's problem with Mundus.
Eager to hurt him, Dagon agreed to join their group in taking him out of the equation.
They went and found Asmodeus before locating Mundus in Seattle, quickly overwhelming the Proto-Demon and taking him to a warehouse owned by Sin's body.
Dagon tortured Mundus vigorously, tasting his blood at times, igniting Holy Fire on his body and dousing it with Holy Water several times.
The demons were eventually found by Gadreel, who breached the warehouse and, along with Joshua and a freed Mundus, faced the elite demons.
Dagon fought Mundus alongside Sin and soon enough he smote her and then crushed her body's head.
Powers & Abilities
As a Prince of Hell, Dagon is one of the strongest demons to ever exist. Among demonkind, Dagon is only surpassed by White-Eyed Demons and her older siblings.
- Low Tier Cosmic Awareness: Dagon has a profound understanding of creation, but is unaware of current events due to lack of interest.
- Immortality: Like all demons, Dagon is unable to die from old age or disease.
- Nigh-Invulnerability: Dagon is unharmed by conventional weaponry and most mystical weapons. She can only be killed by beings stronger than her, The Colt, and certain divine weaponry.
- Super Strength: As a Prince of Hell, Dagon is incredibly strong and can overwhelm normal angels, all demons except White-Eyed Demons and her older siblings, and all monsters except the Alpha Dragon, Eve, and the Leviathan. However, she was no match for Mundus even alongside Sin, who easily forced her off him when she tried to free Sin from his grasp with one hand.
- Teleportation: Dagon can teleport almost anywhere in existence without effort.
Dagon is an incredibly powerful demon but has an assortment of weaknesses.
- Primordial Beings: The first five entities can instantly destroy Dagon.
- Amara: As an entity equal to the four Archangels, Amara can instantly destroy Dagon.
- Archangels: Lucifer is his creator and can destroy any demon in existence with ease, as can his brothers.
- Archreapers: Malthael could reap Dagon with ease.
- Demiurge: As the offspring of a Primordial Being and a Mortal, a Demiurge is able to destroy Dagon with ease.
- Horsemen of the Apocalypse: The younger horsemen can affect Dagon with their non-specific powers and destroy her with an equal amount of effort as the Archangels.
- Leviathan: The original monsters can overwhelm Dagon.
- Nephesh: Like the Leviathan, a pure Nephesh can outmatch and kill Dagon. A corrupted Nephesh would have varying results against her depending on their traits.
- High-Tier Angels: Fully powered Seraphim and Grigori are able to equal Dagon, if not destroy her.
- Mundus: According to Sin, defeating Mundus would require at least two White-Eyed Demons and Legion later said that it would take the remaining Princes of Hell to even the odds enough to win, therefore, Mundus is capable of easily overpowering and killing Dagon in an individual fight. Mundus' ability to defeat and kill Dagon was proven when he fairly quickly overpowered both her and Sin and smote her.
- White-Eyed Demons: The first demons are slightly stronger than a Prince of Hell.
- Primordial Weapons: The personal weapons of God, Chaos, Pagan, Death, and Oberon can destroy Dagon instantly.
- Hand of God: If Dagon is subjected to the power of a Hand of God she would turn to ash.
- Archangel Weapons: The personal weapons of Michael, Lucifer, Raphael, and Gabriel can destroy Dagon with ease.
- Archangel Blade: The strongest variant of the angel blade, this weapon can kill Dagon.
- Angel Sword: Weapons used by both the Grigori and Gadreel, these swords can at the very least injure Princes of Hell, as Ramiel and Asmodeus were worried about being stabbed by Gadreel's.
- Devil Trap: Dagon can be contained by a Devil Trap.