|Season(s)||4 (Light and Dark)|
|Status||Deceased (killed by Dean)|
|Occupation||Father of Phoenixes|
|Portrayed by:|| Matt Smith|
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman Strength - Bane is considerably stronger than humans. He can easily throw a full-grown man across a room.
- Super Senses - Bane has incredible sight, hearing and smell.
- Superhuman Agility - Bane is more agile than normal humans.
- Invulnerability - Bane is nearly completely invulnerable, he can take repeated shots in the chest and not even react; the only known way to kill him is with the Colt.
- Pyrokinesis - Bane can create and manipulate fire. He can also incinerate anyone/anything with a single touch, he can reduce them or it to ashes in seconds.
- Shapeshifting - Bane can take human form to conceal his true form, which is bird-like. He also can morph his body to match any human appearance in seconds and can copy clothing, along with absorbing a person's memories.
- Superhuman Stamina - Bane doesn't tire, however he still require sustenance.
- Regeneration - Bane can heal/regenerate from any and all non fatal injuries.
- Immortality - Bane is immortal, meaning that he doesn't age at all. He is immune to death by natural causes and aging.
- Flight - Bane has the ability of flight and move with great speed.
These abilities are exclusive to him as the Alpha Phoenix.
- Mind Compulsion - Bane can control the mind of others, simply through eye contact and erase the their memories or even alter them.
- Enhanced Endurance - Bane has demonstrated a drastically augmented pain threshold.
- Supernatural Concealment - Bane is able to conceal his presence from others, even Eve.
- Telepathy - Like all Alphas, he has a telepathic link to his children, thus allowing him to locate them, regardless of where they are. He can also read the minds of others.
Banishing or Destroying
- The Darkness - As an amortal, always existing nigh omnipotent evil force, it could kill Bane without effort.
- God - As a nigh-omnipotent being, God could kill Bane without effort.
- Death - As the personification of Death he could kill Bane.